Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Disclaimer

Well I thought I would start this to debrief and hopefully entertain, I'm not going to use real names. Some stories are pretty gross but mostly funny.

 My stories are not going to be in chronological order but put up as I remember them. A bit about me, Im 27 years old, Married with Kids. I moved to Australia from New Zealand When I was 15 and left School at 17. My first job was as a Shoe and Boot Repairer after that I went into the Security Industry and stayed there for 7 years. I worked as a Bouncer as well as Shopping Centres and a Dog Handler.

As I was working Security I got a job with a Funeral Home working the Coroners Contract which involves picking up bodies from Car Accidents, Suicides and any other un-natural deaths. After 7 years I got sick and tired of the Security Industry and went into "main stream" Funerals, as well as becoming a Funeral arranger I also became a Mortician.

I now work for the local Police as a Civilian Watchhouse Officer. These stories are from my time in these workplaces as well as from my family, who give me an un-ending supply of funny stories. Now I must say that if you dont like my stories please stop reading them. If you are easily offended please Do Not read this, if you like it by all means tell your friends and hopefully we can have a few laughs and a bit of fun.

P.S I am open to comments, suggestions or questions
Enjoy,
Undertookener.

3 comments:

Merry Menagerie said...

Well you've got one fan already! Love you honey!!

MeggyMoo said...

2nd fan *wave*
My hubby works in security, and has applied for the Police =)

Looking forward to read some of your stories! I love a good laugh.

Ms Boop said...

OMG I gotta say, your curent line of work scares me a little... *shifty eyes*

I'm open minded and pretty thick skinned about most things...but this is not one of those things...

Yet I find myself a teency bit intrigued about the inside workings of what you do and kind of want to keep reading lol...
It's not like a movie where I can just close my eyes till the bad bits are over...will see how I go.

Welcome to the blogging world sir.

Post a Comment